Saturday, March 28, 2009

Greatest Thing Ever..... TUNEUP


Every now and then I will stumble across something that I have dreamed of having. I have sat thinking of how I could pay someone else to clean up my itunes for years. If you are like me (ridiculous amount of music) there is just too much to deal with, leading to frustration. Which is why I show you TuneUp .
It is quite possibly the greatest software money can buy. It takes any messy iTunes database and turn it into the pristine sort of collection which is usually only reserved for those who have 1) no lives or 2) servants. TuneUp will comb your music collection for anomalies, replacing erroneous metadata, adding album covers and much more (it'll even tell you when your favorite musicians are touring, and provide tabliture for songs).
Watch the demonstration on the website and be amazed. HERE

No comments: